need serious help

mammikoura said:
I think that there is something wrong with a 12 year old child drinking vodka, no matter how responsible she would be. It's a proven fact that a 12 year olds liver isn't capable of dealing with large amounts of alcohol.

But if u ment that in general there isn't anything wrong with drinking, then I agree with u. To be honest I always have more fun when drunk, and I'm pretty sure that this is the case with almost everyone else. (exept if u take waaaay too much alcohol)
I'm hoping that it was a one-off, due to the fact that her parents were out,....but then they came home drunk, so who knows??

Jon. said:
I'm sure he did, he just didn't wanna get yelled at.

I just hate when I'm reading so many threads and whenever your post comes up, you're yelling at someone. And i'm sure if I told you to calm down you'd get very very angry at me.
Oops, pardon me for posting anything, I didn't yell at him, & do you realise that you're about the only one now, who jumps on me at the slightest opportunity, will you please grow up, thank you.

Okay lesson learned,
And guys back off brook

bigun.gif
Thats tight

I am not trying ot be mean but Can we make it a new rule no more alcohol threads? Im sorry but idk they just dont work out, Apparently I can never post the right thing and if what i post is meant to be a joke its never taken as a joke, Like I saw ABSOLUTLY NO PUN intended to the ones who do this stuff

natej315 said:
Okay lesson learned,
And guys back off brook

bigun.gif
Thats tight

I am not trying ot be mean but Can we make it a new rule no more alcohol threads? Im sorry but idk they just dont work out, Apparently I can never post the right thing and if what i post is meant to be a joke its never taken as a joke, Like I saw ABSOLUTLY NO PUN intended to the ones who do this stuff

nothing wrong with alcohol threads. If u dont like them then u can choose not to read them.

I agree with joxley, I want to be fair to Peter, but he's getting a lot of unneccesary grief which he doesn't deserve, he doesn't want all these conflicting opinions, some of which are very unfeeling, they are his flesh & blood after all, so if a mod, & one member agrees, I, or the other mod, will close this thread, is that fair?, the poor guy's had enough, I think :(

DJ-CHRIS said:
Not everyone here is prohibited from drinking, as many of us can legally drink. Talking about drinking at any age is not illegal.
Sorry, but I have to repeat myself, this is not about the normal discussing of a subject, I consider this as a special case, Peter doesn't say much, but with the strong things that have been said, I reckon he's beating himself about the events that took place, in his Aunt's house, & we are not helping lets give him a break, huh guys??

Back
Top Bottom