Seriously, I am getting fed up of...

Guys, you ARE aware how much work would have to go into keeping a website like this nice and tidy? I co-admin'd at a website my friend made and it took a helluva lot of work just to get it off the ground. And that was nothing compared to CF. Give David a break.

Beleive it or not, he isn't a God.

I know a guy, who owns a very large site. Universal-Excitement.com. You won't believe how much work he does, and how much hosting costs. Compared to this forum, UE is more work overall.

I know it's hard to run a site, and I'm sure David has his work cut out for him, but if you compare this site to bigger sites, it's small, compared to others.

Regardless, it's a crap load of work to run a site of this caliber. I'm also pretty sure that he's the only Admin. I bet on UE that there are multiple Admins.

N_350Z said:
Guys, you ARE aware how much work would have to go into keeping a website like this nice and tidy? I co-admin'd at a website my friend made and it took a helluva lot of work just to get it off the ground. And that was nothing compared to CF. Give David a break.

Beleive it or not, he isn't a God.

Nice, someone into cars, just wondering do you actually have a 350z or just a name? Im planning on getting the g35 sedans soon...Anyhow, back on topic, and yeah welcome to the forums

N_350Z said:
Regardless, it's a crap load of work to run a site of this caliber. I'm also pretty sure that he's the only Admin. I bet on UE that there are multiple Admins.

Nope. One. I know the guy. This guy spends over 3,000+ a year to keep it running. He had just over a terabyte of bandwidth used in one year.

Michael Supinski: Owner of UE said:
When I use to have the 200+ videos on my site, the bandwidth use was like 2.5 Terabytes a year.

Crabby... said:
Not trying to be negitive or anything. I am sure you put alot of efort in the site but...

Members have to beg and beg and beg for you to do anything...And even then you just ignore the thread. And this is like the stock VB skin...This forum is very....BLAH...There are not mods or anything on it.
Most of the users are happy with this skin so thats why it was not done. And in this thread, I am saying that upgrading will not solve the timeout issue

David Lindon said:
Adwords? Do you see those listed anymore? No because 1 user thought it was funny to click the hell out of them untill we got banned from google :rolleyes: . Another ad network we are banned from. Now I have to search for another company and another way to finance the sites.

Not that I was asking you to pitch in but it would have been nice to show the tinyist level of support for this forum and the efrort I put it :( .
Heh. Another site banned from Google. Meh, I was too.

And root, do NOT call me a script kiddie.

Two things...

1, I don't think that you and I share the same definition of script kiddie,
2, it was only a joke anyway... sorry I said it.

Dev0115 said:
Nice, someone into cars, just wondering do you actually have a 350z or just a name? Im planning on getting the g35 sedans soon...Anyhow, back on topic, and yeah welcome to the forums

This is a little off topic but, no, I don't own a Nissan 350Z. I'm only 14.

Back
Top Bottom