The clip u have been waiting for!

Ahahahaha * nearly falls off chair from laughing*

Never seen the german guy before, hes more crazy then i em :\
Mmm okay maybe not but yeah i would seriously do the same, i have the worst temper ever, no joke :| And when gaming, woooah stay outta my way XD

But that german guy, he has some nice screams and growls going on there :cool: :D

@ about 1.25 video (the first video posted) the german guy screams, sounds a bit like a women giving birth at first XD ahahah!

Haha! It's a shame the Numa numa guy is so out of sync..or is he just in for me?

Hahaha! The guy looks like lhuser without a beard! lmao!

joxley1990 said:
Haha! It's a shame the Numa numa guy is so out of sync..or is he just in for me?

Hahaha! The guy looks like lhuser without a beard! lmao!

I'll edit the 1st post with a link to a video where mr. numa numa isn't out of sync.

now that u said that he looks like lhuser I got a great idea. Lhuser please, make ur own numa numa video :D I just have to see u singing that song.

mammikoura said:
now that u said that he looks like lhuser I got a great idea. Lhuser please, make ur own numa numa video :D I just have to see u singing that song.
Tried that...

hahahahahahahhaha!

i've seen that video of the tempermental idiot on the computer...but this is golden!

roflmao....and my parents think im tempermental :D i wonder if he ever played tag if he did and he got it he'd problay rip off the kid who tag him's head :D :D

Back
Top Bottom