Coke or Pepsi

Tommy Boy said:
Man...my uncle is hooked on Coke. The grocery store here was having a sale, 10 2 liter bottles for $10, he bought 20 of them!....lol

wholy shit he must have a lot of fridge room!!

mongoman said:
wholy shit he must have a lot of fridge room!!
Actually he doesn't put them all in the fridge, some of them stay on the counter in the room where the beer and pop fridge is.

Tommy Boy said:
I don't know, but everyone in the house (4 people) drinks coke too so probably not long.

i drink alot of coke i need to stop drinking it but to me it's like a drug i have to take it or i go crazy

mongoman said:
i drink alot of coke i need to stop drinking it but to me it's like a drug i have to take it or i go crazy
Yeah, my aunt used to drink so much Mountain Dew thatwhen she didn't drink it she got headaches from the lack of caffiene.

Yeah, that's why it's not good to get used to caffeine or if you don't get enough, your body isn't used to running without it. Fortunately for me, I don't get that stuff so I can just keep drinking Monster Energy and I don't feel a thing. Meanwhile some drink a can and they start hearing things. :p

i used to like pepsi more, but then my mom only started buying coke because thats what she liked and thats all i had to drink. now i dont like pepsi that much and for some reason i can really tell the difference.

Back
Top Bottom