Building computer

Zaki said:
ok just to point out a few things,
you can get a $50 power supply, but then that is exactly what you're going to get. Companies such as OCZ, Enermax, Antec, and Pc power & cooling are known for making RELIABLE power supplies, that is why they do not have 500 watt $50 psus like other companies.

I always read the reviews of all the products before I commit to buying them - thats why Im suggesting the CoolMax because it has very good reviews on newegg.

And yes, you can get any fan... but you want to get fans that will create air flow, something that will pull - otherwise youre just blowing around hot air in the case.

blazed, if you get the fans I mentioned, you have nothing to worry about. They will push and pull a ton of air.

the PSU is up to you. Im gonna get the cheaper one to power a better system. I see it kinda like a car, when youre paying double for the same power, at that point youre just paying for the name.

ok well guys im am using this final thx 4 the help u guys are awesome! now i just haved to work my butt of for it here is the final
its what he wrote

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 ($208)
MoBo: Asus P5W (LGA 775) (160)
- I think most of the recently released motherboards come with SLI, the most important thing with motherboards is getting one that fits the CPU.
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.9: 250GB ($75)
- You can get an OEM version of this HDD from newegg for 75 bucks, but be forewarned, it does not come with anything, no wires nothing, just the harddrive.
PSU: CoolMax CP-500T: 500 Watts Power Supply ($50)
- This PSU has 20 Watts less power, but is 60 bucks cheaper and will be enough to handle your computer.
VC: *Leave this for last until we can clear up the confusion with D-X10*
RAM: OCZ Platinum 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2-800 ($120)
- I suggest you call the manufacturer (OCZ) and make sure that this RAM is compatible with Asus motherboards, because some RAM doesnt work that MoBo.
Heatsinker: ThermalRight SI-128 ($50)
- A heatsinker absorbs the heat given off from the CPU and realeases it out.
CPU Fan: Delta Triple Blade High Speed ($16)
- A CPU Fan takes the heat that the heatsinker is absorbing, sucks it out, and shoots it into the case, where the rear case fan will suck it up and spit it out of the case.
Intake Fan: Sanyo Delki San Ace 120mm Fan ($11)
Output Fan: Sanyo Deki San Ace 120mm Fan ($11)
Fan Controller (if need be): Sunbeam Rhobeus Controller
- The purpose of this is to control the speed of the fans inside of the case. The fans that Im advising you to get are powerful, and when working at full speed, are very loud... so you use this to control the speed of the fans.

whats the overall price u think and my dad knows a computer guy and i might get most this stuff half off, and i need that vid card thx

Back
Top Bottom