Apple-looking Case?

Thanks alot everyone for all this help. Yall are making it really hard now though. I really like the look of those lian li cases. I've heard great things about them too. However, I am trying to build a new computer with a buget of around 1300 dollars and get one of the new intel core 2 duo processors. The lian li cases are nice but a little expensive. Could I afford to buy a lian li case and also have a really nice gaming/music editing computer?

get the lian li case. I have one and I LOVE it. I have never seen a sturdier or more stylish case. It has two 12 CM fans and the hard drives and PSU are separated from the rest of the case which cuts down on air temperatures around the mobo. The hard drives bays (of which it has 6) are ingenious in that the hard drives slide in and lock down with the flip of a switch.

^^ wow I should go into sales...

Still looks very cheap. Rather have the real thing, then to have something that you bought for around 50 bucks.

Lian Li's are with EVERY penny. Seriously. You can go wrong with one. Oh, and if you really have the money. Mountain Mods UFO cases are the way to go. you can fit a triple fan radiator on it WITHOUT modding. check them out at www.mountainmods.com

Haha, too bad those Mountain Mods UFO cases don't look like anything from Apple. :p

Haha, it still has nothing to do with Apple. Becides, aren't they loud? So many fans...

i didnt read the entire thread but all i can say is...

......CM STACKER BITCHES!!

Back
Top Bottom