Seriously, I am getting fed up of...

joepic said:
i really disagree with pitching in...why should we? with all the money david gets from google adwords, and all the other advertisments shared between all his other websites, i believe that we don't need to pitch in...at all
Adwords? Do you see those listed anymore? No because 1 user thought it was funny to click the hell out of them untill we got banned from google :rolleyes: . Another ad network we are banned from. Now I have to search for another company and another way to finance the sites.

Not that I was asking you to pitch in but it would have been nice to show the tinyist level of support for this forum and the efrort I put it :( .

Not trying to be negitive or anything. I am sure you put alot of efort in the site but...

Members have to beg and beg and beg for you to do anything...And even then you just ignore the thread. And this is like the stock VB skin...This forum is very....BLAH...There are not mods or anything on it.

Crabby... said:
Not trying to be negitive or anything. I am sure you put alot of efort in the site but...

Members have to beg and beg and beg for you to do anything...And even then you just ignore the thread. And this is like the stock VB skin...This forum is very....BLAH...There are not mods or anything on it.

This doesn't really look anything like the stock skin.

john123 said:
i would donate a bit of money. only with paypal though. maybe like 20-30 bucks.

He has a paypal link on his site. I believe it was Lindonnetworks.com.

I really don't see any problems with the way things are at the moment...

I mean, I may get the occassional glitch/timeout... But that's nothing to be too concerened about.

And, I'm sure David will update when he feels that it's necessary and/or has the time.

Security does concern me though (when someone changed my avatar for example). But I think if CF wasn't that secure, someone would of exploited that by now... Like majorly.

Back
Top Bottom