need serious help

natej315 said:
Jk,
Sorry I typed that first post when i was half asleep and now i have slept more and woken up :D
Brookfield that smily scares me :(
Never mind about my damn smiley, Nate, every now & then you go a little off the rails, he, Peter, didn't know you were joking, how do you think he felt when he saw your post......OK, I'm not going off on a rant, you've learnt your lesson I think, but no more like this, this is the second or third, make it the last, just enjoy CF as you normally do, & don't type when your half dru...er, I mean asleep.

Ifyou think that smiley was scary, get a load of these!!, lol.
vampire.gif
diablo.gif
bigun.gif

uhh man that's kind of ridiculous....give her bread or something

what a bad decision of your cousins

Jon. said:
How can you say that..

Then say this...
Jon, cool down, can't I post to someone without you picking holes in it, he didn't mind, so why do you?, here, play with this;
rail.gif
[joke!]

mark thorpe said:
anyway, theres nothing wrong with drinking as long as you do it responsibly.. now, im not the best example of this, lol, so ill shut up now

I think that there is something wrong with a 12 year old child drinking vodka, no matter how responsible she would be. It's a proven fact that a 12 year olds liver isn't capable of dealing with large amounts of alcohol.

But if u ment that in general there isn't anything wrong with drinking, then I agree with u. To be honest I always have more fun when drunk, and I'm pretty sure that this is the case with almost everyone else. (exept if u take waaaay too much alcohol)

Jon, cool down, can't I post to someone without you picking holes in it, he didn't mind,

I'm sure he did, he just didn't wanna get yelled at.

I just hate when I'm reading so many threads and whenever your post comes up, you're yelling at someone. And i'm sure if I told you to calm down you'd get very very angry at me.

Back
Top Bottom