Happy B-Day Nasha

NeXuS said:
Yeah yea well funny moment to say so heheh :D, was he afraid? :p
Was he afraid?, boy, was he!, he was in a cold sweat, & shaking at the end, he had recently married & was trying to make a go of what was his first business venture, his livelyhood depended on it, I felt sorry for him, but I had very little money in those days, & I was paid £20 to do it.

NeXuS said:
I would be to if your 6'2" o.0 hehehe
Yes, I was 5' 11" at 14, I really suffered at school, & in those days, at that age, you wore short trousers, your mum insisted on it, so I got "skinny", "lofty", "daddy long legs", & the shorter kids ganged up on you, groups of four, used to beat me up, there was no crime of bullying then, you were on your own, & had to defend yourself, I think that's why I was tough later in life, several members have mocked me saying "old fool" but if they had something said something like that 15 - 20 years ago, face-to-face, they'd have had to take their food through a straw, believe me!! [& I'd have a go now, in my 70's!]

congrats on the legal drinking, won't be so fun anymore though =/ lol jk
happy birthday.

happy birthday mate. I dont really know you, but I have heard of you, happy birthday and have many more happy ones. Andy.

Back
Top Bottom