Socket 775 CPU Fans?

TT fans are not good at all. Their specs are waaay off. Get yourself a nice Deltra triblade and undervolt it to 7v or 5v depending on what you want it to be.

Ok, so other than the Deltra Triblade, can you suggest a different model of fan to use for intake and output of air? In this instance, Im gonna get a fan controller - can you also suggest a decent and inexpensive fan controller?

Is the Vantec Nexus controller any good? Are there any casings that convert 3.5" into 5.25" because I dont want to use the only external 3.5" bay on a controller.

Yup, I'm using the 3.5" Vantec Nexus fan controller right now. Most fan controllers work fine, but try to avoid those multiple featured fan controllers, as most of them are gimmicks. Might as well save money for a nice and cheap Nexus or Sunbeam fan controller. :)

http://www.jab-tech.com/Sunbeam-5-1-4-Rheobus-Kit-BLACK-pr-2530.html
http://www.jab-tech.com/Sunbeam-5-1-4-Rheobus-Kit-Silver-pr-2529.html

This fan controller is very nice. If want, the LED's can be swapped out by slightly modding it. You can as Ownage about that, as he knows more on that. :)

Jab-Tech has it for a cheap price. At FrozenCPU.com, it's about $24.99...

The Panaflo Ultra High Speed fans are on sale (at sidewinder), is it worth it to get 2 of those? Or can I find something as good that is cheaper.

When I saw the Nexus, I liked it cause it was simple and clean. :)

The Sunbeam one is too, but it's more modifiable than the Nexus, if you like to mod things a bit.

Oh okay. Well both are still great fan controllers. So just get whatever suits your taste.

The sunbeam one is actually better. 20W per channel, so thats more than enough to control those monster deltas. And panaflos are very nice fans, so are sanyo denkis. You can get those at www.petrastechshop.com

Yea, the Sunbeam one seems like a better fit... and those Delki's are really nice and they are cheaper than the Panaflo's.

The details of putting together a PC are killing me, constantly finding different things to improve performance. But I think Im set now with the Sunbeam, 2 (or 3) Delki's and a Delta Tri.

Thanks alot guys. :D

Back
Top Bottom