need serious help

Peter Lachowicz

Daemon Poster
im at a cottage in poland, and my frinds and cousins bought vodka, and then my younger cousin, shes like 12, drinks a little too much,and then rite when shes throwing up, her dad, and mom come inside. But they are alitttle drunk too, and now she threw up on the bed, and i have no clue on what to do, please help\me out!!!

just let her sleep it off.. shell fall asleep soon

lol, this is why little kids shouldnt have alcohol

Just make sure you put her down, as in her face pointing downwards, this way if you fall asleep she doesnt choke on what she throws up..Anyhow, why is a 12 yr old drinking, I thought I was bad, and I was only 14 my first time..wow

Yep, it'll suck for her.. but she'll sleep it off, just keep a trashcan by her of course :D

A 12 year old, drinking vodka? I hope you get caught lol, vodka is lethal, especially for a 12 year old. Give her plenty of water..and she should be ok.

Wow... 12. Now if you ask me thats irrisponsible. However, not my place to say.

Anyways, put her down to sleep on her side. So when/if she throws up anymore, she projects it outwards of the mouth and she doesnt choke on her own vomit.

dude, thats stupid
a. little kids cant drink (not enuff body mass)
b. girls cant drink (not enuff body mass)
c. what the f*ck are you thinking lol

^^^ Don't bitch him out for this, and girls can drink and small body massed people can drink.

I can drink a crapload and I have the body mass of some little girls.

Anyways, face first down onto a bed, check up on them and make sure they don't puke all over the place. If they are awake, water.

I can drink a crapload and I have the body mass of some little girls.

That's because (I assume) you drink alot. Your body gets used to it after a while, and it takes more to get you drunk.

Don't leave her, always check up on her like every 15 minutes if she's real bad.

Back
Top Bottom