Happy B-Day Nasha

4 more months before I can legally drink. Not that that has ever stopped me before :p

Happy birthday!

yeah, there is nothing like the feeling of walking into a grocery store or market and buying a 12 pack for the 1st time..:p

We haven't seen eye to eye lately, but what the heck, have a good one!, expect you'll be logging on late afternoon tomorrow, lol.
happy%20birthday2.gif
cheers2.gif

joxley1990 said:
Nothing a fake ID can't handle..I was only in the pub an hour ago..haha! And im only 16..
Tut, but good luck, once, some time ago, I made a fake ID card, with my photo imprinted, it stated that I was a Government Health Inspector, I walked into the small food shop belonging to a friend of a friend one busy day, all suited up, locked the shop door, showed him my card, then for half an hour, found fault with almost everything, making notes on a form, gave him a copy to sign & left, telling him that one of my seniors would be round in half an hour with a summons, by now the guy was in pieces, of course, "my senior" was the friend who had set this up, he later told me the guy nearly went berserk, saying he'd punch my lights out if he ever saw me again, luckily this was unlikely as his shop & house were 50 miles away, & since then I've moved 150 miles away!

Brookfield said:
Tut, but good luck, once, some time ago, I made a fake ID card, with my photo imprinted, it stated that I was a Government Health Inspector, I walked into the small food shop belonging to a friend of a friend one busy day, all suited up, locked the shop door, showed him my card, then for half an hour, found fault with almost everything, making notes on a form, gave him a copy to sign & left, telling him that one of my seniors would be round in half an hour with a summons, by now the guy was in pieces, of course, "my senior" was the friend who had set this up, he later told me the guy nearly went berserk, saying he'd punch my lights out if he ever saw me again, luckily this was unlikely as his shop & house were 50 miles away, & since then I've moved 150 miles away!
LoL what a funny story brook :p

NeXuS said:
LoL what a funny story brook :p
Story? it really happened, I'm 6' 2" a good foot taller than the guy, so I took advantage of this, standing very close when I was telling him the seriousness of his "crimes", yeah, it felt good at the time,
yahoo.gif
but I'm a lot older & wiser now[?], & probably wouldn't try it, *sigh*, happy days!

Brookfield said:
Story? it really happened, I'm 6' 2" a good foot taller than the guy, so I took advantage of this, standing very close when I was telling him the seriousness of his "crimes", yeah, it felt good at the time,
yahoo.gif
but I'm a lot older & wiser now[?], & probably wouldn't try it, *sigh*, happy days!
Yeah yea well funny moment to say so heheh :D, was he afraid? :p

Back
Top Bottom