New motherboard <\|/> ECS

lhuser

Golden Master
OK, this is a replacement board for my Socket 478 PC. It is $59, 68 with taxes. My mom will use the allowance she gets for having me to buy it.

If my ASUS board's warranty is void or if I do not get an answer here til Friday, I will buy the following motherboard:

ECS P4M800Pro

The motherboard supports my CPU AS WELL as the DDR II ram when I will be able to upgrade it. I will continue with my Geforce 5200 and all the crap that came with it. Now, I know ECS boards are like 50/50..meaning they either work well or they're junk.

If my warrant is void, due to OC, or I do not get an answer to Friday, should I get it? My doubts would be yes to buy it, but I just want a second opinion.

Another thing: Do not annoy me with Get a conroe. I am not going to buy a Conroe until my main machine is up.

Dude, can i PLLLLLLLLLZ have your old mobo and cpu??? ill pay shipping and if you want ill pay a bit for the items.

Err, dude, first, I am going to use the CPU and for the old mobo, if I never get it back, how will I be able to send it?

Plus, if I get it back with a void warranty, chances would be that the thing is useless. The northbridge probably fried.

Wow, that's a nice board for a S478, I think im in need for an upgrade. Does anyone know anyboards that have the full 4 DDR2 slots, for a S478?

Unless you've told Asus that you overclocked, your warranty is fine. There is no way that they can tell whether or not you have overclocked - for example, several people I know have sent back dead CPUs, graphics cards and motherboards which have broken due to overclocking, and they all have returns.

As long as its still in the warranty period, you'll get a new motherboard :)

Back
Top Bottom