Which racing sim is better?

Forza is much better.

Games are ment to enjoy, and though GT4 is very fun, I have got to say that those 24 hour races are a complete turn off. Its just too much for a game. No game, IMO, should go that deep, and involved. I mean 24 hours? Damn....

On the other hand Forza is great with the realisic physics and damage. The game is perfect in almost every way. Gotta love it.

the only thing wrong with forza is the soundtrack but i import my own tunes(its a shame the xbox can't read burnt mix cd's)so can race race while listening to greenday or celine dion. if you choose the latter seek help.

Never paied attention to the sound track.

However, my Xbox reads burned CDs. Not even a mod chip, its totally stock..

thats odd hmmm well i no that the x to the b is shiped with 3 dif dvd-rom drives and i got mine this christmas...how old is your's?could it depend on how i burn them?what do you use to burn your music cd's?

Its the one with the newest firmware. I dont beleive that there has been an xbox made with more updated firmware then mine. Ive had it for maybe.. Two years now?

ArrizX said:
Never paied attention to the sound track.

However, my Xbox reads burned CDs. Not even a mod chip, its totally stock..
mine reads burned stuff too. It will read burned CD's and DVD movies but the PS2 won't.

well my xbox is only a couple months old? so it could have updated firmware wut do you burn with? maybe i should try again i burn with easycd creater 6 but i do have nero as a backup. and like i said the xboxs get shiped with dif dvd roms

Maybe I got lucky then?

I just take the songs I want out of my folder, and drag them to the E drive (my burnable drive) so then its a temporary file. Then I burn the CD, and delete the file.

But more often I burn through WMP. In .mp3 format I beleive.

Back
Top Bottom