Jets Fans?

mayorredbeard

Daemon Poster
Anyone here a JETS fan? I can't wait for the regular season. No one thinks were any good, which is gunna make the season that much more fun.

Pennington might not pull through, but i think Kellen Clemens can be a great QB. Plus we can always fall back on Ramsey, who's a good, proven QB. Ferguson is going to be an unstoppable force on our O-Line, and we have some good tackles too. The Jets have a nice core offensive line.

The O-Line the Jets have should allow whoever they decide to start as QB plenty of time to throw.

I think Martin can give us another solid year or two as a good reliable halfback. With any luck, and a poor peformance by other teams in the AFC we might even be able to snag the wildcard. That may seem like a big might but i think its a definite possibility.

Any other Jets fans around these parts?

Nope, the Jets arent going any where..Penington has no arm, and after his shoulder surgery I dont think he will be any better..As for the offense, they shouldve never trader Santana Moss, now hes causing trouble for other defenses, but playing with washington..As for Curtis Martin, ehh he screwed me over last yr, in fantasy league, I also think he is doone...Im a eagles fan, since I live in philly, but yeah people have doubt about us this yearr, but who knows..

pennington might not be back up to what he once use to be, but Kellen Clemens is something to be excited about. Sure the santana moss trade was a bad idea, but I think mangini can lead this team back to where we were in '04

Did you see our new wr, the one who was undrafted, bucchet or watver...ahahah there saying he might be the next big thing, from being undrafted to #1 on our depth chart...He's preety good, made a nice 30yd catch last night, in preseason....Trust me, jets are going 6-10..

Dev0115 said:
Did you see our new wr, the one who was undrafted, bucchet or watver...ahahah there saying he might be the next big thing, from being undrafted to #1 on our depth chart...He's preety good, made a nice 30yd catch last night, in preseason....Trust me, jets are going 6-10..

turn on cbs, their deffense looked pretty strong. okay the offense was lacking but tampas a good team. we might only be 7 minutes in but the jets are holding their own :p.

Yah i've ben following him, they did a piece on him on espn today. Im pretty sure thats not how you spell his name, but then again i cant spell it either. Where the heck did he come from (which college)?

EDIT: Im giving you plus rep for being a member of a computer forum and a football fan :p lol

Thanks, right back! You do fantasy football at all? Im in a 10 person league, people from school and what not, but I think LJ is the easy #1, they say its shawn alexander...I hate him, hes just ehh, and the madden curse lol..

Dev0115 said:
Thanks, right back! You do fantasy football at all? Im in a 10 person league, people from school and what not, but I think LJ is the easy #1, they say its shawn alexander...I hate him, hes just ehh, and the madden curse lol..

hells ya i do fantasy football. I do yahoo fantasy football. I'm in a 10 person league right now, my biggest mistake is that of playing a fanboy. Last year i traded Randy Moss and Urlacher for Martin and Vilma, simply because i wanted more Jets players on my team.

While it may be illegal im currently in a pool league, gotta put in $20 to play. Theres 15 people in my school from it. Last year i came in third, which earned me back my $20. I think this years prizes break down to $325 for first place, $55 for second, and $20 for third.

My live draft for both leagues is tonight, so i guess i'll have to stay in tonight. Im taking LT as my first. Ladainian Tomlinson i think is gunna earn some big fantasy points this year, and quite possibly lead the chargers to the super bowl. He's an unstoppable force.

Nope no Jets fan here.....Steelers fan! Go Black and Gold!.....you guys ready for a repeat??
;)

mayorredbeard said:
hells ya i do fantasy football. I do yahoo fantasy football. I'm in a 10 person league right now, my biggest mistake is that of playing a fanboy. Last year i traded Randy Moss and Urlacher for Martin and Vilma, simply because i wanted more Jets players on my team.

While it may be illegal im currently in a pool league, gotta put in $20 to play. Theres 15 people in my school from it. Last year i came in third, which earned me back my $20. I think this years prizes break down to $325 for first place, $55 for second, and $20 for third.

My live draft for both leagues is tonight, so i guess i'll have to stay in tonight. Im taking LT as my first. Ladainian Tomlinson i think is gunna earn some big fantasy points this year, and quite possibly lead the chargers to the super bowl. He's an unstoppable force.

Mine is on wed...I think my #1 is LJ, but I dont think Ill even get top 5 who knows, all comes down to the spot you get...I would be happy with pick #10 ahahaha I love the back to back picks..

Yeah, I just joined a yahoo league too, my draft is on sunday the 20th at 7pm. I still need to go and pre rank players and that stuff though.

Back
Top Bottom