Here's one for the Firefox Fanboys

Hey deathstar, judging from this thread and that old one we had are argument in, i'd say it's a fair guess you don't use Firefox.. so what browser do you use?.. i'll smite you if it's IE! :p

I'm using Avant ;) :D

EDIT: Gotta say I'm impressed with it so far too, just tweaking the visual style at the moment. Full screen is really "full screen" to btw

ah, really.. the 'F11' full screen seems to be full screen enough for me on firefox and IE. i'll check out Avant.

I love FF. The only problem that I've ever had is when I open a Adobe .pdf file, it always just freezes up. Does this ever happen to anyone else? FF usually updates itself, so its not like an old version or something.

oh well, ie sucks, way too many popups, and opera is just retarded, always freezes, and is slow as hell

i've bin using firefox since i got highspeed and ie seems kida crowded at the top with toolbars and all kinds of other crap.

PerfectSK said:
I love FF. The only problem that I've ever had is when I open a Adobe .pdf file, it always just freezes up. Does this ever happen to anyone else? FF usually updates itself, so its not like an old version or something.
Thats FF for ya, it ALWAYS does that for me, on EVERY computer I try to use it on.. too bad really..
boardordi3 said:
oh well, ie sucks, way too many popups, and opera is just retarded, always freezes, and is slow as hell
hm. opera was pretty quick for me.

Back
Top Bottom