Building computer

blazednotburned

Baseband Member
well i am gonna be honest, my computer is really terrible. i dont like to use it. :eek: .so i read this guide,http://sysbuild.corsairmemory.com/report.aspx?id=2
it inspired me to build a computer. i have an.....
emachines
2800+amd processer
160gb of memory
512 mb of ram
nvidia geforce4 mx graphics

i am thirteen and yes i like to game and do graphics design. so should i stay withthis or build computer??? o and i need some good reasons to get my dad to invest in this project :p

thx

Upgrading would be a good idea. It depends on the games you play too, though. If you can play them with your computer now, then I don't see why you need to build one. But if you want to play a relatively recent game, you have to get a new computer.

i would say build a new one, that one looks like its gettin pretty old

tell ur dad that if you build a nice computer now, it will last for years to come. if u get lower quality machines, ur gonna have to upgrade more often.

if u want us to reccommend some parts for building one, we'll need a price range. so im assuming you're going to have to talk to ur dad about that first.

well the only difference is the 2.0GHz vs. 2.2GHz, which you could easily overclock if u wanted to. but if you wanna spend (i think $30? extra), then it is a little bit of a better processor

Back
Top Bottom