Instant Messenger

BamaFan29891

In Runtime
Did I spell that right? lol, Anyway... Which do you guys prefer? Do you use one of the bundled ones like Trillians or whatever? Blah, Blah, Blah, etc.

OOoooooo, I just got MSN Messenger 8!!! It is sweet. Much, much improved over MSN Messenger 7.5 and they're still improving!!! Microsoft want to integrate the MSN Messenger to use Yahoo IM too!!!! Man, see how Bill is? He want to take away business from Yahoo by making it convienent to just use MSN to talk to everyone instead of having us download Yahoo IM just to talk to Yahoo IM people. We should be able to cross talk with MSN and Yahoo IM in the future. I love it. Now I can get rid of Yahoo IM, which I hardly use (but some people I know use it--that's the only reason why I even have that installed but I hate using it).

Trillian is great, it uses all the clients. Also theres a new one (Astra) coming out soon that looks Awesome.

I don't like Trillian to much, I prefer all diferent clients. I like AIM the best, but I use Xfire, Yim also. I hate MSN.

Hello Jon,

I have got a lot of viruses with Yahoo Messenger. I stop using it. MSN does OK for me.

i use aimlite. its aol instant messenger, but its a lot simpler. it has all the features of normal aim, but you access everything by using the drop down menu at the top, rather than having ugly buttons displayed everywhere. occasionally i will use trillian or gaim, but i alway end up coming back to aimlite. this should be a poll.

cileskot said:
i use aimlite. its aol instant messenger, but its a lot simpler. it has all the features of normal aim, but you access everything by using the drop down menu at the top, rather than having ugly buttons displayed everywhere. occasionally i will use trillian or gaim, but i alway end up coming back to aimlite. this should be a poll.

This is to anyone who knows really~
I've always always wondered this! Is AIM only for American's or something ? :confused: :rolleyes: Stupid question i know but im serious in asking.

BTW there have been PLEEENNTY of polls about this im verrrrrrry sure, just search

Back
Top Bottom