New Car!!

TRDCorolla said:
The car should be quiet with stock components. You may hear the engine roar when you rev it hard, that's it. Floor it to check it out. It's power at your fingertips. Now turbo charge it and you'll have a sleeper. Upgrade it to a Flowmaster cat-back exhaust system 2.25" piping on back. 3" possibly with turbo. Get a Flowmaster Performance 40 Series Delta Flow and go to a muffler shop where they can custom bend your pipes and do necessary cuts. I use to have those before and it sounds so sick.

With Automatic transmission:

http://www.turbo-kits.com/tC_turbo_kits.html

Crap 4k dang its to much haha, well ive been driving the car is really quick acelerates so fast for an AT even when im turning and acelerates tires screech oww i love that feeling i would like to upgrade the exhaust to just get that deep sound not fart anyways my car isnt a ugly ricer :D i was thinking of the TRD exhaust offered for the tC or the Greddy Evo 2 exhaust kit ive heard good things about it.

Carro011.jpg

Carro001.jpg

Carro010.jpg

You won't go wrong with the Flowmasters complete exhaust system. They sound very aggresive. The TRD exhaust is mainly an axle-back system and is pretty quiet, but does have a little deeper sound. I have one on my car and it's not bad. It's not loud and it's not stock quiet too. It kind sound like the 350Z's when they take off fast, but not too high pitched. It's perfect if you don't want that normal loud exhaust sound if you live in a quiet neighborhood. There isn't a significant gain compared to a true exhaust system like the Flowmasters (which is much deeper and louder sounding), but it won't void your warranty either since it's TRD.

I personally don't think any cat back will ruin warranty because it's only an exhaust system that doesn't touch the cataytic convertor and pass emissions.

well can u really get that great of a sound from a 4 cylinder? don't get me wrong i have nothing agenst 4 cylinder and i'm dissing them (i have 1 :p) but i didn't think u could get much from them but the classic rice burner sound for the most part, with some variation

wow for a min that second 1 actually sounded like it was letting it rip(fartin) :D

he had a virginia licence plate :D :( lol

good because yay VA
bad because rice burner

MooseMan said:
wow for a min that second 1 actually sounded like it was letting it rip(fartin) :D

he had a virginia licence plate :D :( lol

good because yay VA
bad because rice burner
Did you like the first one i think it sounded so cool nothing like a rice deep sound no farting the sound doesent cut off

You can get a nice deep sound with a 4cyl car. It all depends on what kind of exhaust system you put on. Most will sound like farts and crap, but if you get the right ones, then you will love it. I'm coming from experience. I had a 95 Altima with a complete Flowmaster 40 series cat back system with glass pack installed which gave it a deep rumbling sound. My friends were very impressed by the low deep sound it gave. With TRD, you can't go wrong either. No farts there, but it's a quieter exhaust. Why? Because I have a TRD axle back exhaust.

TRDCorolla said:
You can get a nice deep sound with a 4cyl car. It all depends on what kind of exhaust system you put on. Most will sound like farts and crap, but if you get the right ones, then you will love it. I'm coming from experience. I had a 95 Altima with a complete Flowmaster 40 series cat back system with glass pack installed which gave it a deep rumbling sound. My friends were very impressed by the low deep sound it gave. With TRD, you can't go wrong either. No farts there, but it's a quieter exhaust. Why? Because I have a TRD axle back exhaust.
What do you think of the first one i listed the Injen ive heard is a good brand to

I'm having problems loading that site. Really slow. Must be a lot of people accessing the website. I never used Injen anything before. That muffler looks soooo big. I don't like the looks of it, but I'm sure it's a good sport muffler. Don't just change out the muffler though. Get the whole exhaust done.

Looks like they do make TRD supercharger kit for automatic tC's too:

http://www.trademotion.com/partloca...AccessoryCatalog&siteid=213747&catalogid=3477

All it is, is probably an ECU change. That's it. Manual and Auto's use a different TRD piggyback ECU which controls the new air fuel mixture of the supercharger. It looks like it's cheaper than the turbo kit and you'll still have a sleeper. Plus it sounds good when you rev it up.

TRDCorolla said:
I'm having problems loading that site. Really slow. Must be a lot of people accessing the website. I never used Injen anything before. That muffler looks soooo big. I don't like the looks of it, but I'm sure it's a good sport muffler. Don't just change out the muffler though. Get the whole exhaust done.

Looks like they do make TRD supercharger kit for automatic tC's too:

http://www.trademotion.com/partloca...AccessoryCatalog&siteid=213747&catalogid=3477

All it is, is probably an ECU change. That's it. Manual and Auto's use a different TRD piggyback ECU which controls the new air fuel mixture of the supercharger.
Wow i didnt knew they made Super Charger for the AT dang im gonna save up for that so i can compete with auto V6's hehe. But did you see the video or just the muffler the first one not the second one the second one is bigger and sounds like a ricer

Back
Top Bottom