Bf2 Iso?

Liminator

In Runtime
I've been trying to make a BF2 ISO image file to get it to run faster with Alcohol 120%. But I always get errors whenever I try so I can't mount it. Does anyone know why this happens or where I might be able to download the ISO of the first CD of BF2?

Umm since I guess you own the game, you could possibly download it from bittorrent legally... but if you dont own the game, we can't discuss that here.

If I didn't own the game I wouldn't have a CD-Key to play with. And I've heard of bittorrent but I've also heard ppl have been fined for it.

what is the error that appears
there are such programs like safedisc hide which works on the sims 2 cd's and CIV4 they always seems to do the trick

aussie said:
what is the error that appears
there are such programs like safedisc hide which works on the sims 2 cd's and CIV4 they always seems to do the trick

with bf2 u don't need to hide ur virtual drives.

MarxSoccer said:
Stop advertising.

That's not advertising, it's posting a link to a very useful article, in which he cannot copy and paste..

If he's advertising, then so am I, because of my sig..you will notice a few people on here will have the link in their sig..so uno..

Yeah, try Deamon tools, they do the job really well..

joxley1990 said:
That's not advertising, it's posting a link to a very useful article, in which he cannot copy and paste..

If he's advertising, then so am I, because of my sig..you will notice a few people on here will have the link in their sig..so uno..

Yeah, try Deamon tools, they do the job really well..

well he could have posted the exactly same guide from CF...
Of course he is allowed to post the guide from other websites too, but the exactly same one was right here at CF.

Back
Top Bottom