How many cars does your family own?

Two cars. My sis got a '99 Honda Civic EX coupe. And the family car is the '90 Buick Century. Thing is as old as I am, but its a beast. I love it!

Some pics of the Cobalt....it's really the only one worth mentioning.....lmao

Cobalt1.jpg

Cobalt2.jpg

Cobalt3.jpg

Cobalt4.jpg

Cobalt5.jpg

meh, ever since driving the matiz, ive not been very keen on chevrolet... that thing was a joke, me and my mate lifted it clean off the ground at the back end, and with its 0.8l engine, it was a bit of a joke all round.. lmao

mark thorpe said:
meh, ever since driving the matiz, ive not been very keen on chevrolet... that thing was a joke, me and my mate lifted it clean off the ground at the back end, and with its 0.8l engine, it was a bit of a joke all round.. lmao
Well this one doesn't have an 0.8l engine thats for sure....lol And noone is going to lift it off the ground. It has the 2.2l Ecotec in it.

Tommy Boy said:
Well this one doesn't have an 0.8l engine thats for sure....lol And noone is going to lift it off the ground. It has the 2.2l Ecotec in it.
:D yea the colbolt is pretty nice. looks pretty good i think :)

Nooo you aren't rich your family just owns 20 expensive SUV's.
I think he mans the older more beat up ones like that MK1 - MK3 landrovers...

I'm sure it's not like he has 20+ Landrover discoveries or freelanders sitting on his drive!!!

one thing that really annoys me is people who buy 4x4's and dont ever take them offroad..
My dad has a discovery, it's never been taken off road...

he uses it as a normal car and a business vehicle. and as a car to tow his caravan.
it's big enough that you can fit a load of people in it, or in his case it's powerfull enough to fit all the tools he uses in it, (he's a gardener) ad it's powerfull enough to tow a trailer with a few tons of soil in it!

he's never every taken it off road, and it's perfectly clean/spik and span inside and out...

there simply would't be the versatility in any other car to be both a family vehicle and a powerfull work vehicle...

that said... I don't live with my dad... so his car doesn't count on my list...

I have 2 cars,
A Citreoen AX (K reg 1.4 diesel) -Which needs fixing up
and
1 Nissan Micra (H reg 1L petrol) which is really my girlfriends and I use that to get to work... though when/if I've fixed my car, she can have that back!

Back
Top Bottom