Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: Your Car

Lol I havnt in a while either.

Ill post pics as soon as I get my system in it. Ill take a little video to show you all how loud its gonna be.

And get this, I live in a high theft area, but its pretty much an unstealable system. Detachable h/u, no one steals speakers (takes too long), amps are under the seat and the sub is just to get more bump, its not gonna shake windows or anything.
So they wont bother with that.

ArrizX said:
Lol I havnt in a while either.

Ill post pics as soon as I get my system in it. Ill take a little video to show you all how loud its gonna be.

And get this, I live in a high theft area, but its pretty much an unstealable system. Detachable h/u, no one steals speakers (takes too long), amps are under the seat and the sub is just to get more bump, its not gonna shake windows or anything.
So they wont bother with that.
Simply put if somone wants somthing bad enough they will just steal your car, you talking like it cant be stolen you are just jinxing yourself.

well even if they are well hidden and hard 2 get 2, i would definatly put an alarm system on it :D i even want 1 on my car and mines not that nice...

Pics of my new car
Carro011.jpg

Carro001.jpg

Carro010.jpg

Carro003.jpg

MarxSoccer said:
I'm so jealous of all of you with new cars. For now I'm stuck with a 93 lumina :(
The civic infront of the tC was mine i think it will now be my sis car until she can get a license

Back
Top Bottom