a request to mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed this lately. All the moderators tend to have some post-closing conversations or something...

It's only fair to let people know why a thread is closed.
(so that would be the very last post directly after a thread is closed...

but I see that sometimes we carry on conversations long after a post is closed... and that's not fair.

root said:
It's only fair to let people know why a thread is closed.
(so that would be the very last post directly after a thread is closed...

but I see that sometimes we carry on conversations long after a post is closed... and that's not fair.

Yeah, I realize it's okay for the moderators to make the last statement, but it does get annoying to see this whole conversation between moderators over a done deal.

Don't worry though, I doubt anyone is mad or anything. I'm sure it's just a little annoyance that had to be brought to the attention of the staff. :)

ArrizX said:
I see what your trying to say, but thats like saying "Dont ban him, because us normal users cant ban him either!".

Oh well, even though it sounds like I disagree, I dont.
Why change your avatar, or has someone been messing around again? if so, whoever you are, this has to stop!!!, mine vanished the other day, I was about to shout, & it came back, how could they take it & return it?, it was made specially for me by a member, so they must have saved it, then put it back, what the hell is going on? :mad:

It seems suspicious that you keep asking everyone why they are changing their avatars.. It may be a glitch in VB, anything..I doubt anyone is messing out..

Brookfield said:
Why change your avatar, or has someone been messing around again? if so, whoever you are, this has to stop!!!, mine vanished the other day, I was about to shout, & it came back, how could they take it & return it?, it was made specially for me by a member, so they must have saved it, then put it back, what the hell is going on? :mad:

sounds like its just a glitch.. i havnt had any problems, nor have noticed any proble,s..

Brookfield said:

I changed my avatar.. :)

Oh wait.... No I didnt, Shit when did it change to FBD or whatever....

joxley1990 said:
It seems suspicious that you keep asking everyone why they are changing their avatars.. It may be a glitch in VB, anything..I doubt anyone is messing out..
I need you to explain why it seems suspicious please, you are acting very strangely toward me lately, & I do hope you aren't inferring that I had anything to do with the avatars, why would I do that & risk my position??, one of the main possibilites is that a PB'd member has snuck in, & is doing it, David has said that someone like that got into V bulletin & caused disruption there, that he managed to put right, so please don't jump to the conclusion that it was me, I find that insulting, & once more regrettably, I shall be drawing David's attention to this thread, & this post in particular.

I doubt anyone is in vb, more like some glitch with the ISP.

You can check anytime by going to view the actuall image

http://www.computerforums.org/image.php?u=6557&dateline=1155688916

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom