Drives not displayin & windows startup

Stiffler1470

In Runtime
Ok, i have 2 problems.

1: In my computer, the cd drives and virtual drives via Daemon tools, doesn't show and when i put CDs in them and want to click on it to burn files on it with windows, but it says insert disc. Now, when i go to my guest account, i can see the drive pics and i can view the disc and stuff. I dont no whats wrong, how can i get it back or w/e.

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/6839/untitledsm8.jpg

2: i want to stop programs or sum stuff from starting up at windows boot. Now, i used msconfig and i used various programs to stop all programs from starting up but these cartain ones keep starting up. I always have to end the proccess in task manager. I dk if they are programs but they r something running. They are not virus' or anythin. So i dk.

i don't know whats wrong with the cd drives but for the second question, you can't have all programs shut off at startup, windows will override some programs that it needs to start up windows correctly.

for the second one, i no that windows doesn't need them because if i reformat m y HD, windows will boot without those. Im not sure if they r programs or not. Ill get a pic of my task manager later, but i need my first probelm solved.

Back
Top Bottom