**Lots of pc parts MUST GO**

My aim is carwizgtr420 and msn is nng420@hotmail.com prefer if u contact me on msn because im on msn more often.

Also I have two dell xps systems for sale.

Dell XPS:
Intel Celeron D 2.4ghz
512 Ram
80gig hard drive
integrated video
comes with 15in LCD Monitor

hahaha! dell has xps's with celerons? i thought those were supposed to be gaming pc's. lol. anyway, good luck selling this stuff.

I think there celerons. But i think there p4's but my cousin says celeron. Im gonna go to my mom's office to check tommrow. apparently her office is moving to a smaller building so they got to sell some stuff.

Ok, I have to correct myself. It is a Dimension 3100. Intel P4(R) 2.8ghz 2.79ghz. Its dual core. It has a HT. 512 ram. Windows XP Home Edition. Around 6months rarely used and still in perfect condition. One has a 17 inch monitor and the other is a 15 inch monitor. I will post pictures when i get home.

How much would you want for the desktop and the 17 inch, and how much would you want for just the 17 inch only. I think I cant afford both but I might think about the monitor.

Sorry the 17 in monitor is sold. Only thing left now is a the two dell dimension 3100's and one 15 inch monitor.

Back
Top Bottom