Gallery: Game Screenshots

Re: Gallery: game screenshots

MooseMan said:
can u tell me wat it's about?

Far Cry is this game based around this guy named Jack Carver. he brings some girl to a mysterious island to take some pictures and as she leaves your boat gets destroyed by a missile. you are now stranded on this mysterious island where mercenaries and dense jungles await. this is where it gets fun :cool:

you have a full arsenal of weapons. many vehicles, great graphics, awesome scenary, and challenging AI. now durign the game Jack goes through some mutations and i'm not going to say what but think of if as half human half mutant beast. and thats really it. not going to give the entire thing away. :p

cod2sp_s2006-08-0822-46-15-37.jpg

Ronco Rox said:
Far Cry is this game based around this guy named Jack Carver. he brings some girl to a mysterious island to take some pictures and as she leaves your boat gets destroyed by a missile. you are now stranded on this mysterious island where mercenaries and dense jungles await. this is where it gets fun :cool:

you have a full arsenal of weapons. many vehicles, great graphics, awesome scenary, and challenging AI. now durign the game Jack goes through some mutations and i'm not going to say what but think of if as half human half mutant beast. and thats really it. not going to give the entire thing away. :p
sounds good :) i guess i'll have 2 go get it :D

There is no monsters yet.. im still have to unlock the door down stairs to get a other room :(

drumthrasher said:
what game is that? that looks neat!
Its called Prey. I downloaded the demo and it was pretty fun. Not sure if its really worth "buying" though.

The Amish Kid said:
Its called Prey. I downloaded the demo and it was pretty fun. Not sure if its really worth "buying" though.
Wow it looks exactly like doom 3!

Back
Top Bottom