Right, I've plucked up the courage..

What are the critiques (sp) for being a mod?

I'm not gonna say I like Brookfield because I don't know him. But it seems like all he does is yell at people... And usaually when he yells at someone it's overexadurated (sp again) It's kinda annoying looking through threads and seeing "Oy you looky here, none of that or ban! Say the word Jimmy and he's gone!" And i've noticed whenever he gets flamed on he somehow brings rep into the fight. "Oh I got 40 green and 2 red! People are behind me they love me!" Idk, i just think he's fake in a way. Ehh but computer forum drama is a little weird...

You are still being deragatory. The correct phrase would be "Forum drama is dumb"

But what about dumb people feel? I'm sure their feelings would be hurt.

Bädgêr™ said:
I find him a good guy, nothing wrong with what he does.

Did you think of the age gap?

Maybee the age gap is a reason why he shouldn't be a moderator. We need to have someone that knows the youth.

Jon. said:
But what about dumb people feel? I'm sure their feelings would be hurt.

No group of people are defined as dumb. It's a general term for something unintelligent and annoying. Unlike using a word like retarded (Refers to people that don't have full mental capacity) or gay (Refers to a sexual grouping of people)

No group of people are defined as dumb. It's a general term for something unintelligent and annoying. Unlike using a word like retarded (Refers to people that don't have full mental capacity) or gay (Refers to a sexual grouping of people)

Ahh I was just messin man :p

recon 16 said:
i concur, like i said, if you have an issue, take it up in a pm.

No, that would defeat the whole object of this thread..

And Nik00117 - your just being stupid.

Back
Top Bottom