Another back shot
Carro002.jpg

Side shot with Moon roof open
Carro003.jpg

I just love this moon roof
Carro004.jpg

Interior still has the new smell
Carro005.jpg

Nice, but the best thing I like, is where the sfift box is located, its nice how its on a tilt, a bit different then the normal..

They gave it with half :D hehehe im gonna use it tonight its 2X1 at a local bar at my town :D

Just wondering, does it have any exhuast, or is it quiet...From the looks of it, it doesnt seem like it would make a nice noise, but you never know.

Dev0115 said:
Just wondering, does it have any exhuast, or is it quiet...From the looks of it, it doesnt seem like it would make a nice noise, but you never know.
Hmmm dont know if it makes some noise the engine is pretty quiet :D im gonna check it later :p

The car should be quiet with stock components. You may hear the engine roar when you rev it hard, that's it. Floor it to check it out. It's power at your fingertips. Now turbo charge it and you'll have a sleeper. Upgrade it to a Flowmaster cat-back exhaust system 2.25" piping on back. 3" possibly with turbo. Get a Flowmaster Performance 40 Series Delta Flow and go to a muffler shop where they can custom bend your pipes and do necessary cuts. I use to have those before and it sounds so sick.

With Automatic transmission:

http://www.turbo-kits.com/tC_turbo_kits.html

Back
Top Bottom