Coke or Pepsi

When you say " Coke or Pepsi" , i'm not going by just the individual drinks themselves, but the entire line of Coke and Pepsi products. For that reason, I'd have to go with Coke. Coke is just a more solid company than Pepsi, in my opinion. Coca-Cola is very good, but just to have once in a while. I say that because it's very syrupy and heavy, and just isn't good to drink daily.

Pepsi is just in my opinion, disgusting. It's too sweet and heavy...and very fizzy. The only thing I like Pepsi for, is pretty much Frito-Lay, since they own it. I love almost all Frito-Lay products...and of course. Dr. Pepper. It's such a unique-tasting cola...if that's even what it's considered.

My favorite Coke product would have to be Sprite, it's so light and refreshing.

So yes...Coke

Coke but i drink pepesi were there is no coke :p anyone likes the other coke flavours like vainilla one, i like that one :D

I drink pepsi, as I prefer it to coke. However I don't drink much pop. Also drink Coke C2 the most frequent though.

Man what happend to Pepsi blue, I really like it...They should still make it, from what I saw it was a hit..

you know, pepsi blue was actually pretty good... it wasn't as thick and syrupy as regular pepsi.

but if pepsi was the only thing to drink, i'd probly drink it, i don't absolutely hate it...i just prefer coke a lot more than pepsi.

Man...my uncle is hooked on Coke. The grocery store here was having a sale, 10 2 liter bottles for $10, he bought 20 of them!....lol

Back
Top Bottom