Can't see details of my rep points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xinam said:
LOL! Does Lord Kalthorn still frequent these parts? Anyone even remember him?
Oh boy do I remember him! He's been around a long time ago. Last time was around...March lol :cool:
Actually, he last posted on June 13th, he joined in December 2003, he's quite a character, is "LK" [ I got the details from the members list ]

lhuser said:
Oh boy do I remember him! He's been around a long time ago. Last time was around...March lol :cool:
Sorry (this will be my lat post in this thread cause I know it's locked and it kind of excludes other members from posting...

LK is alive and well but he works some 12 hours a day and thus doesn't really get time to go on the internet all that much nowadays...

He also has some other projects that he devotes his time to so a lot of the free time he has on his computer is spent doing other tasks, so he hasn't really had a lot of time to come around these parts lately...

I'm sure that if/when his workload eases that he'll be back...
(he's got to try to keep the highest postcount if nothing else!

I knew that. He's got the big projects and work. Actually, when I will work at the local PC store,I might have some break times on a PC and go on CF...if I am still there and the site is still there...

That made me think, what will happen to CF after 50 years?

Ok lets keep it fair. If the thread is locked only reply if there is an important staff annouccement.

Thanks, buddy! I've noted the address
Could have been a pm.

Oh boy do I remember him! He's been around a long time ago. Last time was around...March lol
No need to carry on - the thread is closed.

LK is alive and well but he works some 12 hours a day and thus doesn't really get time to go on the internet all that much nowadays...

Thanks for realizing it was locked but it could have been in a new thread.

David Lindon said:
Ok lets keep it fair. If the thread is locked only reply if there is an important staff announcement.
I hear you, will do.

OK guys, no more posts please!, I know, I know, I was guilty as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom