Quote of the day...

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
I thought of this quote, hope you guys like it...

Laziness is the root of inovation
~Recon 16

Uh, it doesn't make sense to me, but I could just be not understanding something. Seems like laziness should be the opposite of the precursor of innovation. Creativity would seem to fit better.

no cuz think about it, Kevin Rose, is the guy who started www.digg.com, in the first year and a half that is was up he made $60million, the whole reason he made it was he wanted to read the underground/harder-to-find tech news quicker instead of spending hours to find all the info.

recon 16 said:
no cuz think about it, Kevin Rose, is the guy who started www.digg.com, in the first year and a half that is was up he made $60million, the whole reason he made it was he wanted to read the underground/harder-to-find tech news quicker instead of spending hours to find all the info.

Kevin Rose, the same guy that used to be on The Screen Savers?

"Masturbation and Procrastination are like the same thing; either way you're fucked"

- Someone :p

However you look at life, and however good life is, at the end of the day, you die

Uum..I did read that somewhere..honest..or it may of been something like this..

However well you look after yourself, you will always die

Shit like that..

recon 16 said:
I thought of this quote, hope you guys like it...

Laziness is the root of inovation
~Recon 16
It means that when people are too lazy to do something, they invent things that do what they are too lazy to do and thus, things get invented.

Like one of the greatest laziness inventions of all time, the remote control. Some guy didn't want to get up and change the channel every 2 mins, so he invented the remote control. "Channel surfing" would be nonexistent without it!

Back
Top Bottom