Can't see details of my rep points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I said what I had to say, so I think Im done with the thread..

Edit: you dont even know the meaning of hop off....so dont say anything ahaha...no hard feelings or anything, but im gona leave, before some major war happens..

mark thorpe said:
and ive been here longer than both of you, and i say peace :p ;)

Lol /agree

Anyways, recon you started the whole thing, just apologze, and put it all behind you. Dev, your just at fault for not ending it sooner.

Im sorry i got carried away, i just dont see it right to flame mods, but w/e that just my opinion and i shouldnt force it on anyone else.

And I've been here even longer...

Perhaps we could get slayer in here to say his the undisputable longest term member that CF has. since he made the very first post here after David started using VBulletin?

or maybe we should just all get rulers out and settle arguments that way?

regardless of how long you've been here it doesn't give you any right to pull rank or any other crap like that.
postcount doesn't matter either.
[IMHO] everyone here is either here to help people or to join the community in a social capacity, no-one should be trying to tell others what to do.

recon 16 said:
Im sorry i got carried away, i just dont see it right to flame mods, but w/e that just my opinion and i shouldnt force it on anyone else.
I share that opinion.
and I was the one who said that things like this should be taken to PM. and needless to say yes, a lot of people do have a problem with maurice/brookfield.
and also needless to say this has been brought up in the staff lounge before.

however much I don't want to see flaming members (or mods) in public, I do sympathise with the members who feel like when they do try to report a moderator to another moderator feel like no action is taken. However that is not the case. (because it all happens in a place that they can't see).

but short of breaking someone's fingers there isn't a lot more that can be done aside from suggesting/asking/telling people that they shouldn't be doing something

it is often the case that some people do need to double post. (though I didn't here, I thought about it to respond to the two comments, but thought a few line of seperation were perhaps enough).

root said:
I was the one who said that things like this should be taken to PM. and needless to say yes, a lot of people do have a problem with maurice/brookfield.
and also needless to say this has been brought up in the staff lounge before.

however much I don't want to see flaming members (or mods) in public, I do sympathise with the members who feel like when they do try to report a moderator to another moderator feel like no action is taken. However that is not the case. (because it all happens in a place that they can't see)..
You're all class my friend, keep up the good work ;) :D

DILLIGAF said:
You're all class my friend, keep up the good work ;) :D
For a brand-new member, you seem to have a lot of knowledge of forums, nothing wrong with that, of course, do I gather that either you're a member of another such site, or have been?, even so, you're making seemingly snap judgements about people you don't know......or do you.....? hmmmm, oh, & by the way, care to explain your sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom