Can't see details of my rep points

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh so Im not the only one who notices this, and isnt scared to stand up...Yeah, I just dont know how its possible to have so many double posts, its just amazing...And when Ive asked him to stop in the past, he has the worst excuse, "its unavoidable" "its apart of the job"....And after all the mistakes he makes, I never see anything done about it...He does so many things, that no one sees, and by the time I try to get attention to it, he locks, deletes and what not...Just makes me mad, thats all..That us members go by the rules, and one little slip, and we get all this shit about getting ban...But he does dum shit all the time, and all we get is "im talkign to him right now, he will change"

Dev0115 said:
you dont even help people, you just go around telling people "awnser me now, or be ban" and things of that nature...

lol, but yeah, that's pretty much all he does. :D

Its so hilarious, how he thinks he is the big bad wolf online, because he is a mod...But trust me, I dont think he would talk to any of us! like that in person...

Yeah Ive seen that thread, but nothing really came out of it, hes still the same old person...And then changes his sigs, everytime, after a fight...So annoying, and corny if you ask me...The first one was "back on track, this is the new me" and then the currect one, his sigs are fake, not true at all llol..

Nothin will change, they'll say "Keep it in a PM." Or something, they don't confront the problem they just leave it as "No." Pretty much. It's unbeleivable how so many people can hate on a mod and he's still there as a mod lol.

What an overreaction. Take a chill pill and ignore it. It doesn't bother me, nor most other people. And if it does, punch a pillow! ;)

Here you are, this'll bring some squawks, remarks entered against my positive [green] rep points;

"I support you"

"Thanks for trying"

"thank you" [Nate]

And one from Dev, not sure if you want to hear your comment, but I'll show it, if you want.

Plus two that had no comment against them.

joxley1990 said:
What? Show me..I think it might of meant to of been positive, if it is negative..
Nah. it was negative, & you meant it, you put; "because you keep getting on to me", what about the times where we got on well, forgot those, did you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom