Laptop help please.

gollun56

In Runtime
I have a laptop with 1 gig of ram a 200 gig hard drive(UBS 2.0 External Drive) and drum roll please :(......My uber Radeon IGP 345M with 64mb of shared memory... I realize how terrible the graphics card is but could I run some games with low-medium setting with 'decent' frame rates?Thanks guys.

Doesn't Natej315 run CS and CS:S on his 32mb laptop GPU. I think you might be able to run older games, but not the newer ones, and they will have to be on low settings at that.

~K-Pow~ said:
I don't think you'd be able to run anything to big like WOW.
Thats what I was trying to play I guess its time to get a new computer :D.Thanks for the help though

I have an ATi Mobility 200M, and I can play Diablo II on it with no lag. :D

Seriously, though, it can play Unreal Tournament 2004, and that pushes it some. It can play GTA: Vice City, though, Sacred, Aliens Vs. Predator II, and some other older games like that. I tried putting Quake 4 on it... It worked, but the screen wouldn't load completely. I mean the game screen... Half of it was loaded and half of it wasn't. I had about an average of one frame per twenty seconds. :D

try it and find out.. if you keep the frame rate low, should hold out... just rember not to put the laptop on something which could make it overheat (like a bed or something), basiclly, make sure that you keep it cool while your playing games.. good luck!! :D

Back
Top Bottom