New Car!!

Atleast its not a new car, that way you can really push it on the way back lol...New cars, dont you have to like stay under 6k rpm, and break the brakes in and shit..all that for 1200 miles..If I got like a 350z, I would die, waiting 1200 miles, till I can push it all the way aha...

Man, the place where they have the best deals on the g35, is 85miles from me :(...Its not to far, but still, its not worth the drive, if you dont get the car lol...And I wouldnt buy it 1st look, maybe the 2nd time..Atlantic Infiniti is the name, damn why cant they be closer..

The AWD vs FWD has a significant difference. It helps in certain driving conditions, but you'll also see a big performance gain with AWD.

AWD=faster standing start from 0mph, faster through the corner, faster in wet condition.

RWD=faster from rolling start (because of the extra bhp at the wheels), more fun drifting.

AWD systems simultaneously and continuously "sense" road conditions under each of the four wheels and apply proportionate power as appropriate. In addition to superior performance on slippery roads, AWD generally improves or enhances handling and performance in overall surface conditions. That's why Audi Quattros were banned from racing circuits in the late 80s (RWD vehicles could not touch them), and why Porsche and Lamborgini now produce vehicles that feature AWD. Take a look at the new Evos and STI's. Got AWD?

TRDCorolla said:
The AWD vs FWD has a significant difference. It helps in certain driving conditions, but you'll also see a big performance gain with AWD.

AWD=faster standing start from 0mph, faster through the corner, faster in wet condition.

RWD=faster from rolling start (because of the extra bhp at the wheels), more fun drifting.

AWD systems simultaneously and continuously "sense" road conditions under each of the four wheels and apply proportionate power as appropriate. In addition to superior performance on slippery roads, AWD generally improves or enhances handling and performance in overall surface conditions. That's why Audi Quattros were banned from racing circuits in the late 80s (RWD vehicles could not touch them), and why Porsche and Lamborgini now produce vehicles that feature AWD. Take a look at the new Evos and STI's. Got AWD?

Yeah you cant drift with an AWD they modified the evo thats on F&F tokyo anyways... ive got my car took it for a cruise everything responds well :D fun to drive. The sound system is killer i dont think i will need any upgrades the sound is so f'ing sweet it really thumps
But changing lanes can be quite dangerouse its got big blind spots im afraid of raming someone on the side heheh. Ill post pics tomorrow when i get up :D

NeXuS said:
But changing lanes can be quite dangerouse its got big blind spots im afraid of raming someone on the side heheh. Ill post pics tomorrow when i get up :D
lol thats what the look over your sholder is for :)

disadvantage to AWD: lower MPG

lol :p i like AWD but it's kinda expensive 2.... mines FWD :D i'ver understeered before lol almost hit a mailbox

Here is one pic i took it from a window of my house it the part were we park our cars its our property im scared that the car is gonna get robbed it doesent have alarm i got to put one ASAP cause ive only seen like 2 of this cars on my town and ive seen lik 5 or 6 on San Diego.
CopyofCarro.jpg

looks nice, u need 2 get better pics tho ^_^

just because u havn't seen many of a vehicle doesn't mean it will be stolen. i didn't see many if any 88 oldsmobiles(sp?) when we owned 1. but we didn't have to have a alarm system on it. if your in a bad area or something then u might want 2. *shrugs* i like having an alarm system (even tho i don't) because i think the car is worth the money for a alarm system

MooseMan said:
looks nice, u need 2 get better pics tho ^_^

just because u havn't seen many of a vehicle doesn't mean it will be stolen. i didn't see many if any 88 oldsmobiles(sp?) when we owned 1. but we didn't have to have a alarm system on it. if your in a bad area or something then u might want 2. *shrugs* i like having an alarm system (even tho i don't) because i think the car is worth the money for a alarm system

Yeah i will once i take a shower still on my PJ's :p well as far as alarm it does really need one just to be safe cause were not gonna get the full insurance just the liability cause the full costs 6500 Dlls a year for me!!!! :eek: liability about 1500k cause of my age and a recent car

Man TRD, the g35x even though its awd, its heavier, making it way slower...I think the normal g35 will be my best bet...I was on a maxima forum, and some dude was tlaking about how he burned a g35x, and people were like it might be possbile because its slower then the g35..

NeXuS said:
Yeah i will once i take a shower still on my PJ's :p well as far as alarm it does really need one just to be safe cause were not gonna get the full insurance just the liability cause the full costs 6500 Dlls a year for me!!!! :eek: liability about 1500k cause of my age and a recent car
holy shit!! 6500?! and 1500?!

i only pay 1200 and i thought that was alot!! thats before discounts btw, i am going 2 have at least 20% off because of good grades and a certificate from my driver instructor

Back
Top Bottom