help help HELP HELP PLZ!

well...some of us aren't as smart as most people...and forget to push the button...no need to fricken get mad cause i made a simple comment...either calm down or walk away....man......looks like someone gets a lil defensive a lil to fast on occasion

OK maybe im being blind and to lazy to properly read the spec list but what PSU do you have?

DIT: ok just ignore me didnt realize there was a second page to this post.

golf_addict73 said:
well...some of us aren't as smart as most people...and forget to push the button...no need to fricken get mad cause i made a simple comment...either calm down or walk away....man......looks like someone gets a lil defensive a lil to fast on occasion
i'm not pissed....just thought it was a stupid comment.... :rolleyes: no grudge or anything here

how big is your power supply, when i booted up my machine for the first time with a 450 watts psu it was running extremely slowly, i put in a 600 watt psu and now its fine. this sounds like a problem with the psu or mobo.

ok guys fixed it lastnight around 12 am yeah took the heatsink off, took cpu off put it back on , put the heatsink back on, made sure all the pins were connected to the mb , took the memory out, there are 4 memory slots and i have 2 sticks of 512mb , lookin down in the case , the memory is positioned in this order from left to right memory, empty memory, empty took the first one out and left the second stick 512 in the third slot and turned the computer on it booted up then installed windows turned it on and replaced the first stick and the computer booted up :)

Back
Top Bottom