Suicide Race - Suitable thread for only the non-sqeemish..

Status
Not open for further replies.
what arrizX posted said:
These horses, many 'on-loan' for the event, have suffered heart attacks from over exertion, broken bones from collisions and shocking tumbles, and even horrifying death by drowning.
Wow... thats really really wrong...

Oh please. What is this, kindergarten? Let people speak their minds... Censorship is for the weak.

Thats really f <<xxx>> ing wrong. That makes me ANGRY. People like that should be castrated on site. Does this omak suicide race have a websitE? if they do, then i will complain <<xxxx>> loads... Ahh! I AM ANGRY. ITS NOT EVEN SUICIDE!! ITS MURDER FFS!!! :(:mad:

A List of Horse Killed Since 1983

1983- Quarter dies after breaking his neck.
1984- Rusty breaks a shoulder and is euthanized; another horse is killed after a multiple-horse spill on Suicide Hill.
1985- Chester dies after breaking a leg.
outreach_omak_5.jpg
1987- Peppy Hoedown is destroyed after fracturing his right front leg during a race.
1992- Horses Coors Boy and Jack Fox drown during practice for the Suicide Race.
1993- Wauseka dies after fracturing a pelvic bone.
1994- Griz is destroyed after breaking a pelvic bone.
1996- Bart Simpson fractures a knee and is euthanized.
1997- B.J. breaks a leg and is destroyed.
1998- Deuce dies after breaking his left shoulder.
1999- The Colville Confederated Tribes boycott the Omak Stampede and Suicide Race. Attendance and income lag.
2001- Elvis breaks his neck, collapses and dies during the race. Dry Grass Maverick breaks a shoulder in race and is euthanized.
2002- Un-named horse drowns in unofficial practice run. Cowboy, a horse, is euthanized after a collision at the bottom of Suicide Hill.
2003- Black Jack euthanized after a multi-horse collision at the bottom of Suicide Hill.
2004- Horses Mr. Bow and Cowboy are euthanized after a collision at the bottom of Suicide Hill. Ice Man collapses and dies in the Stampede arena.

HAVE YOU SEEN THAT!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

rakedog said:
Oh please. What is this, kindergarten? Let people speak their minds... Censorship is for the weak.
I will ALWAYS delete bad language, regardless of the thread it's used in, it's part of a mod's job, rules 8 & 9 cover this, hmmm, would you like a while off to sit in your garden in this hot weather, just think of it, sitting there, sticking pins in a plasticene doll of me.

Brookfield said:
I will ALWAYS delete bad language, regardless of the thread it's used in, it's part of a mod's job, rules 8 & 9 cover this, hmmm, would you like a while off to sit in your garden in this hot weather, just think of it, sitting there, sticking pins in a plasticene doll of me.

Everybody on this forum already does that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom