Gallery: Graphics Cards

Brookfield said:
All due respect, Dev, but mind your own business, I wasn't talking to you, & pardon me, please don't tell me when I can be serious & when I can't, & don't call me an idiot, not a good thing to do, I'm rapidly going off you, & that's not a threat, it's an observation, oh, & your sarcasm isn't appreciated either, quote; "yes, there are other forums besides CF"

Ummm, you cant do anything about that, so dont try to act all badass, Im only speaking the truth...Hey, why dont you go into the general section for once in your life, and HELP someone..."yes there are other forums besisdes cf" ehh not even worth explaining, you wouldnt understand :eek: :confused:

Crabby... said:
videocard001.jpg

newstuff002.jpg

I like how the name glows. :D

Personally I hate the 7800 GS. The cooler's position is so bad, if it wasn't for the brace that XFX put there, the PCB would be warped in no time. Just the whole design was very poor on nVIDIA's part. It's like they were in a rush to get a 7-series AGP card out, so they just slapped a PCB, HIC chip, GPU core, memory and capacitors and viola! One of the most unbalanced cards! :D

Crabby... said:
What do you get in 3dmark06?

alvino said:

Personally I hate the 7800 GS. The cooler's position is so bad, if it wasn't for the brace that XFX put there, the PCB would be warped in no time. Just the whole design was very poor on nVIDIA's part. It's like they were in a rush to get a 7-series AGP card out, so they just slapped a PCB, HIC chip, GPU core, memory and capacitors and viola! One of the most unbalanced cards! :D

He said that it was a 6800XT, its not a 7800GS :)

alvino said:

It's not a 7800GS :confused: It's a 6800XT

That's strange. I dont' ever remember the 6800 XT's PCB configuration to be like that. I know the 7800 GS was like that though...

alvino said:
That's strange. I dont' ever remember the 6800 XT's PCB configuration to be like that. I know the 7800 GS was like that though...
yea,I know but if crabby says its 6800XT than its 6800XT

Re: Gallery: Graphics cards

Brookfield said:
Er, "mods can't ban people" where did you get that strange idea, mmmm??, reply please, but I expect you'll say "it was a joke" right?

dude.... dates my friend.....

this post was made August 19th, 2004, 06:08 PM

oh yeah, and you missed a bit of that (stupidly old) post..

(lmfao, just kiddin' mate!!)

i doubt youll get a response from computafreek, Last Activity: March 11th, 2005 03:06 PM

Actually if you look closely, it looks like there is a metal bar that goes across the top with XFX cut out of it and when the fan is powered on with the green led, it glows and you see the XFX light up. :D

Back
Top Bottom