Mac totally dissing Microsoft at WWDC2006

*sighs*

I received bad reputation for my post above, just because i was saying that I've never saw Alvino and whatever article Joxley's talking about...instead I got this:

Jordan, to be honest, I think you make the most stupid, pointless posts you ever could. You are a post whore, you rarely help, and only think about post count. For example - "I've never saw that one" - I think you are just a post whore.

Whoever left that, don't you think that was a little harsh?

:mad:

The fact that I need Quicktime to watch this already makes it crap. The only thing at WWDC 06' that interested me was the Time Machine. Other than that...whoopdeedoo.

http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=3638

There. For those of you thinking to buy Macbooks, enjoy. :) The funniest thing is the incredibly short time it takes to COMPLETELY take control of the Macbook.

I hate it. .MOV files are big and when I try to download some video files, all it does is display it on a seperate tab. So annoying.

Of course, this is just a personal preference.

Well, I just watched the whole thing and I have to say I am very, very impressed with all the features it'll have. And why shouldn't they make fun of Microsoft? I agree with everything they said. Microsoft is taking the p*** delaying Vista, they are stealing ideas from apple.

I am a big fan of Apple and as soon as I have a job I'm going to invest in a mac.

"Based on flaws in wireless network driver design, Apple's line of MacBooks -- and MacBook Pros -- allows an attacker to remotely bypass the security of the laptop and the operating system."

lmao!! so much for macs being secure, and never having any viruses.. or crashing.. or being able to be hacked..

haha, that article made me laugh..

Lac3y said:
Well, I just watched the whole thing and I have to say I am very, very impressed with all the features it'll have. And why shouldn't they make fun of Microsoft? I agree with everything they said. Microsoft is taking the p*** delaying Vista, they are stealing ideas from apple.

I am a big fan of Apple and as soon as I have a job I'm going to invest in a mac.

Well you can't consider it stealing, because Apple never copyrighted their sleek and cool UI style. Sure, the UI is probably copyrighted, but not the style. :)

mark thorpe said:
"Based on flaws in wireless network driver design, Apple's line of MacBooks -- and MacBook Pros -- allows an attacker to remotely bypass the security of the laptop and the operating system."

lmao!! so much for macs being secure, and never having any viruses.. or crashing.. or being able to be hacked..

haha, that article made me laugh..

Haha, yup. :) Those guys at Black Hat completely took control of a Macbook in less than 60 seconds. :)

I also agree with Root. At least Microsoft admits Windows has flaws and they honestly try to bring out updates and patches to fix it. Apple on the other hand, they insist that Mac's never crash and are perfectly secure even when in the face of proof. Look at the recent problems with the Macbook...when their laptop batteries started catching on fire, they didn't even bother with a recall at first. Now they're recalling them and admitting there were flaws with the batteries.

These days, NOTHING is secure. Windows or Mac.

alvino said:
Haha, yup. :) Those guys at Black Hat completely took control of a Macbook in less than 60 seconds. :)

I also agree with Root. At least Microsoft admits Windows has flaws and they honestly try to bring out updates and patches to fix it. Apple on the other hand, they insist that Mac's never crash and are perfectly secure even when in the face of proof. Look at the recent problems with the Macbook...when their laptop batteries started catching on fire, they didn't even bother with a recall at first. Now they're recalling them and admitting there were flaws with the batteries.

These days, NOTHING is secure. Windows or Mac.
Batteries ehh?

thinks Ipods... why the hell can't Mac find a decent battery supplier!

Yup. There were a whole ton of problems with Macbooks lately. First it was poor batteries, next it was fading palmrests (turned from silver to yellowish), then it was overheating notebooks. Turns out the factory kept forgetting to remove the plastic covering the ventilation port (to keep dust out during manufacture) when packaging the Macbooks. There were even cases where people were fed up with their overheating Macbooks, and when some opened up the laptops, they found MASSIVE amounts of thermal paste on the CPU and GPU. As we all know, that makes the paste an insulator, not conductor. :)

First, Apple said, "shit happens, not our fault." Later, "Oh turn out we forgot to take out the plastic cover. If you could be so kind as to take out for us, then you don't have to sue us for making poor laptops." :rolleyes: That's not what they exactly said, but it's close.

Back
Top Bottom