these META Description tags r slowly KILLING ME

well i do see one issue, you news thing, which i'm sure is your inline frame, doesn't have a scroll bar, which u requested it not to, but you have 2 highlight text to move down and see the sign up link, you might want to fix that. otherwise i googled your site and didn't get any results exect when i added .com. i never say anything mentioning an issue with inline fames though

MooseMan said:
well i do see one issue, you news thing, which i'm sure is your inline frame, doesn't have a scroll bar, which u requested it not to, but you have 2 highlight text to move down and see the sign up link, you might want to fix that. otherwise i googled your site and didn't get any results exect when i added .com. i never say anything mentioning an issue with inline fames though
can U hit me up on AIM weznilez

well i was thinking possibly use layers, but usually that will cause alot of problems with resolution. maybe try putting it into the same table cell as the other information about getting the media player

MooseMan said:
well i was thinking possibly use layers, but usually that will cause alot of problems with resolution. maybe try putting it into the same table cell as the other information about getting the media player
ugg I wish my web master was on line so I could put it in a new table cell can U tell me what to do?

Back
Top Bottom