**Lots of pc parts MUST GO**

well i had UPS send me a 70 dollar mouse and they sent it to the wrong house when they assured me it was sent. maybe they didn't send it 2 the right address. mine was sent to 1 street over from mine. the names are kinda similar so i guess thats y, but it pissed me off none the less >.<

EDIT: they did it 2 my neighbor 2, thats how i found out and i walked over and got it

This wasn't UPS, this was TNT, and TNT are amazing, all the times I have sent things over-sea, they have always taken it to the right address. The house didn't have a name, only a number. No affence, but that was proberly just their 1/200 mistakes - that won't happen often.

Anyway, this is not the right place, this guy is trying to sell some stuff.

true, i also agree with u tho, UPS sucks. but i'm sure TNT makes mistakes 2.

on topic: can u tell me anymore info on the ram FeircePC?

Yes, I'm sure they do make mistakes, but not often, and my uncle would of just told me straight and got me some insurance! Anywhoo..

well thats what happens when you tell me to put chester instead of manchester.

and i really do want you to believe me, that i did send it. And i never did get the ram.

pm sent

Oh and what's the deal with calling dibbs anyway? Whoever has the money in hand should be the one who gets it.

john123 said:
well thats what happens when you tell me to put chester instead of manchester.

HA Pathetic attempt, I know for a fact I put Manchester, if you did put Chester, that was your doing. The thing is, you have no proof you sent it, I have refrence numbers, receipts, all that.

3 blue merks said:
pm sent

Oh and what's the deal with calling dibbs anyway? Whoever has the money in hand should be the one who gets it.

Do you have AIM, or MSN, or something? Much faster than PM's..

Back
Top Bottom