got my lights at last..

ArrizX said:
Dude.. I know.

Im saying ew to how shitty the old ones really looked compared to the new ones..

Alrighty, just the way you put it, seemed like you thought they were the new ones, because right under you said how much...ohh well..its all good..

Yeah sick lights man me likey :D now smoke them :p sorry about the threads i just got excited of my new car its almost new 05 and 8k miles :D

I like how clean they look, not like the chrome lights that all the ricers put on their cars.

that's pretty much the car that I want...

(I can see it's a diesel, I'm guessing it's a 1.4L).

ahh well... till I've saved some monery or won the lottery I guess I'll be stuck with my old car...

nice lights mark. i usually don't like lights like that but they really look nice on your car! :D i kinda wanna do some stuff with my car but it's 2 old 2 bother with really...

Lol, Mark, just don't over-do it, and turn into some lil' scally that hangs round burger king, in his "phat" ride..haha..

nice lights mark. i usually don't like lights like that but they really look nice on your car! i kinda wanna do some stuff with my car but it's 2 old 2 bother with really...
I was thinking that...
(I used to have a K reg citroen AX), till the Cam belt broke... now I'm having to drive a Hreg (1990) Nissan Micra... (it was free I wasn't about to complain at a free car)... I'm hoping that I can fix my AX and have two cars, (then my girlfreind can have the nissan and I'll go back to my *trusty* AX...

Anyway... I thought that this car is far too crap to be worth bother upgrading/changin anything... but then I though I could at least have some fun and make the car a bit nicer to be in... I mean I spend so much time inside the car, going to work/getting groceries etc

If anyone here has a nissan Micra (old box shaped one) -or has ever been in one, then you'll know that they are pretty basic...
there is no real intermittant wiper (only two setting, fast and really fast). there is not even a tape deck in the stock stereo.
there is no back window wipper (or washer).
there are no door pockets and there is a total of 1 speaker in the entier car (by the passenger foot well -there is none on the drivers side!)

since getting the nissan I've more than doubled it's value in stereo equipment by putting in a harddisk based MP3 Jukebox... (still only onw speaker at the moment!).

next I think I might re-do the interior and some other bits an pieces... (like make new seat covers etc... bulk up the flimsy steering wheel and maybe put my MP3 jukebox controls onto it).

(I should really start taking photos so that I can have before and after photos.)...

You should call this forum www.computer/carforums.org
Nah... this part is called social lounge, so it's open to interperatation...

(I'm not having a go at you).

but I find it funny that there has been a few car threads recently and people are saing why don't we just call it car forums or something like that... I guess this is because Petrol heads and tech heads don't normally mix...

but whenever there are hundreds of threads about relationships noone starts saying we should change the name of te forums to angst teenager advice central.org

no-one says we should change the name to twisted-views-on-world-politics.org when there are masses of politics debates!

I think it just so happens that as the core userbase gets older and learns to drive they automatically take at least a small interest in the cars that they drive, as well as the computers that they own.

Back
Top Bottom