Gallery: Graphics Cards

alvino said:
Umm...yeah. One 7950 GX2 has TWO PCB's with it's own GPU core and memory. When you use Quad SLI, it's not putting FOUR 7950 GX2's, but using TWO 7950 GX2's and SLI'ing them so all four cores run with each other.

HaHa I am no master with SLI I never knew that! Thnak you for telling me

c4_1.JPG
the fan on mine is silver and its square its a Chaintech GeForce 6600LE

i got my new heatsink on my video card :D and it's really fregin quiet! :D i can't even hear it when i put my ear next 2 it, but sadly i forgot my external power thing at work so i can't find out how well it really does until this afternoon

Re: Gallery: Graphics cards

CoMpUtaFrEek said:
Watch it Camers, your lucky the Mods can't ban people otherwise you'd be 6 feet under
Er, "mods can't ban people" where did you get that strange idea, mmmm??, reply please, but I expect you'll say "it was a joke" right?

Ok brookfield, stop being an idiot please, and taking everything so seriously...Learn something once, and maybe take a break from going after every little thing someone says...For one, not all forums let mods ban people...Usually only the admin can, but david lets you, considering he isnt on as much....Anyhow, yeah phpbb doesnt let mods ban, you have to get a mod ( a mod, not a moderator) to have that...Maybe he is from another place, where mods couldnt ban, omg yes, yes there are other forums besides cf.. :rolleyes: :confused: :mad: :eek:

Dev0115 said:
Ok brookfield, stop being an idiot please, and taking everything so seriously...Learn something once, and maybe take a break from going after every little thing someone says...For one, not all forums let mods ban people...Usually only the admin can, but david lets you, considering he isnt on as much....Anyhow, yeah phpbb doesnt let mods ban, you have to get a mod ( a mod, not a moderator) to have that...Maybe he is from another place, where mods couldnt ban, omg yes, yes there are other forums besides cf.. :rolleyes: :confused: :mad: :eek:
All due respect, Dev, but mind your own business, I wasn't talking to you, & pardon me, please don't tell me when I can be serious & when I can't, & don't call me an idiot, not a good thing to do, I'm rapidly going off you, & that's not a threat, it's an observation, oh, & your sarcasm isn't appreciated either, quote; "yes, there are other forums besides CF"

Back
Top Bottom