New Car!!

Wow, what are you talking about, its cheaper to make a fwd car, then rwd...FWD is not unncommon its common..You need to go to sleep..Alsmost all cars are fwd..To name a few

Acura Tl
Nissan Maxima
Nissan Altima
Honda Accord

Lol just got on one more time, but your right, I have no idea what im doing..............................
sick0003.gif

NeXuS said:
Nope it doesent cost to much you can use a special spray for that costs like 20 dlls you apply diffrent coats untill you get the desired black dont remember the name of it.

Hey TRD you back were you been :p yea but the super charger is not for the auto :( some guys have been using turbo on that car and the highest HP ive seen ina tC was 428HP on it, yea the car has a lot of potential and its a Toyota that screams durability :D i could be happy with it being stock first thing i would upgrade is the tint and the lighting to get some silverstars and amber fog lights

Been working a lot and other things to do. I feel if you are in it for the speed, get a manual and supercharge it. Their centrifugal supercharger looks so cool because it looks kind of like a turbo, but belt driven like mine. The one I have is a roots blower that delivers instant boost by moving air very quickly. Too bad there's no intercooler for it, but there is an option for water injection directly into the intake.

So what car have you decided to get?

Hes getin the scion tc tommrow...Hey u mind awnsering my question lol, I would really like to know, as I will be buying a car in november and what not..

The Scion tC's look really sweet!! I've seen some really nice bone stock tC's that have the factory sport package. Wow!! Nice wheels and spoiler effects. It has an aggresive look, but too bad they only come in two door option instead of 4 doors. I like 4 door cars.

Hey, if you are looking for a good car later, this fall will reveal a new Honda Civic SI 4-DOOR VERSION!!!!! For the very first time, the SI will be four door sedan/sports vehicle. It has all the SI features, but with the added comfort of a sedan. If you have friends that go with you in your ride often, you won't have to keep moving the seats forward all the time which is a pain. It's coming out this fall....that's what the local Honda dealer tells me. I really want it, but I still have a lot of payments to go with my car. It also has built in navigation system too, for additional cost.

The new Altimas and Maximas are suppose to be really nice too. I believe they will have biometric recognition system where it will be keyless (on the maximas. Don't know if the Altimas will have them). I'm curous about the Acura lines for 2007. I don't see any kind of reviews for their TSX or TL series sedans. The Corollas are going for a makeover in 2008 so I'll be looking forward to reading up on it.

But seriously right now, the 06 Civic SI 4-door really peaks my interest if you don't want super high cost. Corollas are nice little cars with good performance and reputation, but the Civics got side impact air bags too which will look good for your insurance company (discount).

http://www.autoblog.com/2006/02/08/chicago-auto-show-honda-drops-a-four-door-civic-si/

Features on the SI include 197 HP i-VTEC, high redline at 8,000RPMs, 6 speed gearbox, 18" wheels and tires, Brembo brakes, and a limited-slip differential. Drool...I hate the rear tailights though. I like the taillights on the current Civic SI a whole lot better.

Yeah I was looking into..

2004 Nissan Maxima..Leather
2005 Nissan altima se-r...Leather
2004 Infiniti g35x sedan..black on black...and its awd...Just wondering how much of a difference will that make...I have about 23 to spend, give or take.

Heavily leaning on the g35 though, and the 07 is a new body, the the price of the g35 will go down a bit more..

That's a tough choice. They're both good in their own way. It's a matter of personal preference when it comes down to it. Me, I would get the Maxima. It's got sport shift and more power compared to the Altima SE-R. The Maxima is a big car and probably very heavy too compared to the Altima. If the price is the same, then get the Maxima. It is a better car than the Altima. The Altima does have a more sportier interior compared to it's predecessor.

Yeah, so Ive been told by many, I only wanted the se-r because it has 2tone leather, and yes a v6 @ 260hp...But being in a maxima, is just amazing, its so nice, and the bose bumps like no other...No comment on the infiniti?

Infiniti is a nice car, especially the sport coupe version. It was designed to compete with the BMW 330XI series, Mercedes C-Class with sportmatic tranny, and the A4 Quattro. WIth that in mind, the Infiniti G35x is a nice car because it does have the AWD option.

Yes, dammit, get the Infiniti and smoke the Maximas. It's luxury with better performance than the Maxima. Steering and handling is beefed up. It's known to have great acceleration upon launch from a red light.

Wow nice, you sure do know a lot lol...Here is something I was looking into, price range, and package...I just need to find it in black, but then again, I do have a few months...Not sure what Ill be able to do to it though...Tints, thats a given, maybe CAI, but not so sure on rims...Its not that I cant, just dont know if its worth the cash...Maybe if I sell the ones on there, but then again, I would want them in the winter, dont want expensive rims, getting f'd in the snow..

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/model...ed=&search_type=used&model=G35&ref=srl#vdptop

Back
Top Bottom