Gallery: Your Workstation

ArrizX said:
I think spraypaint would look better

BTW, check out my computer Troy... 630, 1gb ram, same hard drive and I still own that video card, but I stuck in a 7600GT.

Sorry, was taken with my phone, but yeah.. I have the 9100. Pretty much the same computer, only with the option of dual core. Right? Anyways, I got this before I knew much about computers, so I didnt get the dual core.. Heh.
Hey I'm thinking about sticking in a 7300 or 7600GT because my ATI Radeon X300 is crap for games and i've heard those two are good for games and don't cost too much. Mine doesn't have dual core but you're right the 9100 is basically the same thing but with the option of dual core. The quality looks fine, looks better than mine :)

BTW, I might get an apple logo spraypainted on if I could figure it out, but I could always save up for a new mobo and case :)

cileskot said:
wildchild- do you have a mac running on that monitor off to the left?

alright, i just got new speakers (again) and i just had to show everyone(i also rearranged my setup a bit):

deskhd8.jpg

i use to have that control panel for the speakers. until a cd got caught in the cd slot and it burnt up :(

hope that doesn't happen to yours.

Hi cilescot,
No, it's not a Mac. Both monitors are hooked to the pc. The dock showing at the bottom is a little freebie program called "Rocket Dock". (available here http://www.redsofts.com/category/3/50/1/0.html)
It is easy to have all my utilities (email, music player, clocks, calender, system monitors) running on the 2nd monitor than having to search for icons or the start menu if I want to start something.

cileskot said:
wildchild- do you have a mac running on that monitor off to the left?

alright, i just got new speakers (again) and i just had to show everyone(i also rearranged my setup a bit):

deskhd8.jpg

Dude, im gonna let you in on a little secret.

You need smaller speakers.

That little thing, im assuming like 50x2? Maybe 100x2 if your lucky, doesnt give enough wattage to those speakers that probably are rated to 300 or 400w.

So in essence that little player could overheat trying to give power that it cant. Lol happened to me. But maybe the speakers arnt the ones like my old ones, or maybe thats more powerfull then what I had.

ArrizX said:
Dude, im gonna let you in on a little secret.

You need smaller speakers.

That little thing, im assuming like 50x2? Maybe 100x2 if your lucky, doesnt give enough wattage to those speakers that probably are rated to 300 or 400w.

So in essence that little player could overheat trying to give power that it cant. Lol happened to me. But maybe the speakers arnt the ones like my old ones, or maybe thats more powerfull then what I had.

well its 200 watts, and i never have them loud anyways. but even if i never have them loud, will the stereo still overheat? im getting a more powerful reciever from my brother soon anyways so it wont be a problem for much longer.

Back
Top Bottom