Can't see details of my rep points

Status
Not open for further replies.
john123 said:
Are you sure hes "able" to do it? (post a screenshot)

if not, ill teach you :p

When your at the page, you hit "print screen" which is at the top right of your keyboard.

go into paint and paste it.

save as a jpeg.

upload to www.tinypic.com

im sure he knows how to do it already

joxley1990 said:
im sure he knows how to do it already

Well, if everyone is saying, all he has to do is click the arrow, to show all...And he didnt realise that, you sure he knows how to take a screenshot..lol :D

Got it guys, I wasn't looking in the top r/h corner.

Ten in all,

6 green, thanks guys!

4 red, as follows

Joxley; [huh?, what the.....] :confused:

Deathstar; no surprise

Arrizx; no surprise

Wombat; no comment

Ohhh nice, brook got some negative rep for once...I dont see how you have all that rep, when you dont even help people, you just go around telling people "awnser me now, or be ban" and things of that nature...To say the truth, you only have rep, because you can see who gave it to you, and some people dont want you too give it back...And man, I remember when I gave u a negative, and accidently left it on positive...Anyhow, yeah, why are you putting there names out there, you obviously want to call them out, and start something...Mark helps out way more then you, in the general lounge, dont know why you have rep, and he gets hated on..

Dev0115 said:
Ohhh nice, brook got some negative rep for once...I dont see how you have all that rep, when you dont even help people, you just go around telling people "awnser me now, or be ban" and things of that nature...To say the truth, you only have rep, because you can see who gave it to you, and some people dont want you too give it back...And man, I remember when I gave u a negative, and accidently left it on positive...Anyhow, yeah, why are you putting there names out there, you obviously want to call them out, and start something...Mark helps out way more then you, in the general lounge, dont know why you have rep, and he gets hated on..

Amen

Dev0115 said:

and also, rep is supposed to be private.. if youve got a problem with a particular user, send them a PM, not post it on the open forum...

What I still dont understand is, he has double posts 24/7, but when someone else does it, they get ban or flamed...But its like no one even says anything to him..David, this place is becoming unfair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom