AOL Software than came with AIM

PCNoob2

Daemon Poster
How do I delete it?

For some reason I now have the stupid AOL explorer and my default browser. and it changed the icons of firefox to its stupid icon.

I want to keep aim but get rid of their other cruddy software.

I went to uninstall the AOL browser but it's not there.

Anyone help me?

Thanks.

Go to your local gun store. Proceed to buy a 12 guage shotgun. Make your way over to AOL headquarters.

You know the rest.

but seriously, just use trillian.

john123 said:
Go to your local gun store. Proceed to buy a 12 guage shotgun. Make your way over to AOL headquarters.

You know the rest.

but seriously, just use trillian.

I can't. My friends only use AIM.

So there's no way to get rid of this cruddy AOL browser?

Trillian is a program compatible with AIM, MSN, IRC, and many other protocols so u can use your current accounts in it.

PCNoob said:
I can't. My friends only use AIM.

So there's no way to get rid of this cruddy AOL browser?
you can still talk to your friends on AIM with trillian. Trillian uses Yahoo! MSN ICQ and AIM all in one program and you don't get all the crappy AOL software with it.

john123 said:
Trillian is a program compatible with AIM, MSN, IRC, and many other protocols so u can use your current accounts in it.

Where can I get trillian?

Yea man. Go with Trillian. Its speedy, and doesnt take up many system resources. Takes less memory than MSN just by itself.

troy272 said:
you can still talk to your friends on AIM with trillian. Trillian uses Yahoo! MSN ICQ and AIM all in one program and you don't get all the crappy AOL software with it.

That's EXACTLY what I need.

Nevermind, I fixed it.

It's been a loooooooong day.

Anyways, if I want to create a yahoo account through Trillian, will I have to download the yahoo client, set everything up, then switch to Trillian again?

Or can i do it all through trillian?

Back
Top Bottom