New Car!!

maybe to late lol but a nissan 240sx? those are nice and buy a S15 motor of ebay and you have a really fast sleeper.

Dev0115 said:
Yeah that loooks hot, some little mods, actually make the car looks better, then a whole new kit and all..

Man, this idiot made a 30g car, looks ricy :( The tail lights look hot, but the exhaust and spolier look ricy...

street_concepts_maxima_04_2.jpg

Lol oh man.. That car is so cool. Haha, wow, that car is pretty sick.

You think so? Thats a maxima lol..the ones you keep saying I shoulld stay away from :)

I know, but the one you were going for looked like ass.

Has been lowered almost two inches, some nice 17 alu wheels, exaust kit, wing and smoked tail lights.

You know how much that would run to get that done? Shit man, 800, 1200 suspension; 2500-3000 wheels 'n rubber; 500-800 exaust; 400-500 wing; 20 dollar can of spray smoke, lol

I say get the car that looks decent stock, not the car that looks like a bubble stock.

Edit-
But you know, I think its the wing that really sets off the car. Rims add to the whole effect, but I really think it might be the wing.

Yeah, heh one of my cousins got a altima yesterday, 4cylinder, nothing amazing, but non the less a good car...Yeah I think the 03 g35 sedan will be the best pick..We'll see.

Ok I already called him im going to pick up the car tomorrow im so excited :D augh i wont sleep haha

Just wondering, I know that having a rwd car instead of fwd, is way better, speed wise, you pick up faster right? Does it really make a difference at all, and how much of a difference between say a 260hp fwd and a 260awd...Would the awd kill it in a race? And say they weigh the same

Its got something to do with torque. The only advantage to AWD, and FWD is much better traction.

ArrizX said:
Its got something to do with torque. The only advantage to AWD, and FWD is much better traction.

Wait I thought fwd was the worse, dont you get like to much torque steer with fwd...And thats why people prefer rwd?

FWD is more uncommon, as its easier to produce a car with RWD.

People prefere it, because they dont sit well with the idea that its powered from the front of the car. Lol man who knows. Bed now though, night.

Back
Top Bottom