ATI Driver help

xcomputer

Baseband Member
hey. i got a ati 9550 256mb gpu and i play hitman blood money, HL2, CS 1.6, CS:S and SWAT 4. they run fairly well. but is there a way to make them run betta by changing any settings on the ATI driver. (noobie with ati driver). Nvidia is easier to understand and set but then when i changed to ati its abit more different. any help will be awesome. ATi Catalyst Control center 6.6

These are the settings you can change. under 3D
Smoothvision 2.1: Anti-Aliasing
Smoothvision 2.1: Anisotrophic Filtering
CATALYST A.I
MIPMAP Detail Level
Vertical Refresh
Adaptive Anti-Aliasing

xcomputer said:
hey. i got a ati 9550 256mb gpu and i play hitman blood money, HL2, CS 1.6, CS:S and SWAT 4. they run fairly well. but is there a way to make them run betta by changing any settings on the ATI driver. (noobie with ati driver). Nvidia is easier to understand and set but then when i changed to ati its abit more different. any help will be awesome. ATi Catalyst Control center 6.6

These are the settings you can change. under 3D
Smoothvision 2.1: Anti-Aliasing
Smoothvision 2.1: Anisotrophic Filtering
CATALYST A.I
MIPMAP Detail Level
Vertical Refresh
Adaptive Anti-Aliasing
you can always change the details

Like this, Some of the parts in the game mit looks alittle worst but you should get some more frame rate with the games you play with at 9550... Also you can overclock that 9550, The 9550 is based on the 9600 but its downclock to save money so really your stock speeds should be. 320mhz (core).

Back
Top Bottom