Logged in at school

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
I made the mistake of logging in at school, and didnt log out.. So... Hopefully nothing bad will happen, but if I just like.. start spamming the forums, mods check the ip because i bet itll be not this one (Im at home) And I might not even be going back to that school anymore.

Anyone know how could i log them out from here? It wont log out on its own.. lol

I think it will time out after a certain amount of time..or, will log the one out at school, because your on here..

joxley1990 said:
I think it will time out after a certain amount of time..or, will log the one out at school, because your on here..

but I think the system works so that when u close the website u log out. But then since the cookie is there everytime someone opens CF from that school computer it logs in with his account. So it doesn't time out or anything like that.

Ive never ever log out of cf from school, and I visited on the daily, and it never loged me out...

Well, I have been on cf with two pcs at the same time before, and i dont know abotu timeouts, but i know ive only logged in once since ive gotten this new computer, and havent been logged out yet

I logged in my school PCs to CF so many times. Whats the chances of someone from your school using CF in the next 6 months.

apparently someone reset me, cuz it logged me out lol (thanks whoever did that)

atleast i hope thats what happened lol.. mind rest easier

edit: or not, i used ie on accident >.> *feels dumb*

haha i always make it a habit to log out... everybody makes mistakes.

As long as you didn't check remember me, it should log you out when you close it.

Otherwise I think it keeps you logged in for a while...

I did that once, at the library, its really restricted, I tried to logout, and it wouldn't even let me, because it got access denied or something to delete the cookie, so it just stay logged in, so I changed my password and then went I went back there, I wasn't logged in... I don't know if the cookie (a) expired (b) was deleted or (c) the changing your password worked, but its worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom